Attendance Reminder Settings
Updated Thursday September 8, 2016 by Jose De Varona.
Receipt of Event/Attendance Reminders are controlled by those that receive the e-mails. You can manipulate which type of email reminders you would like to receive by taking the following steps:
- Login to your account by visiting www.wppobaseball.com and clicking the login on the top right hand corner.
- Under Account Options, click Account Settings.
- Select the name of the Adult you would like to update.
- Under Adult Options, select Edit.
- Scroll toward the bottom of the screen until you see a section called Receive Upcoming Event Reminders.
- Uncheck the events for which you would no longer like to receive e-mail reminders for. (We highly suggest to only uncheck Practices and leave ON Games and Other Events)
- Once complete, click Save.
IMPORTANT: For a coach on a current team, these reminders also include attendance summaries. If unchecked, you will no longer be informed of attendance for the affected events.